John Cristman serves as President and Co-Founder of Innovated Quality Systems, LLC responsible for the overall operations including Financial, HR, Quality, Industry Regulations, and Safety focused on the providing Quality System services to the Industries in the need of the following practices.
- Safety Compliance Facility
- ISO 17025
- ISO 9001
- Balanced Scorecard Strategic Business Model (RS Kaplan & DP Norton) Harvard Business School
- Development of Key Process Performance Measures
- Good Manufacturing Practices.
Prior to IQS John served as Director of Quality at Moeller Aerospace. He joined Moeller in October 2018 and was responsible for the company’s overall Quality Control, Quality Manufacturing, Supplier Quality, Quality Management Systems and Final Inspection teams. He reported directly to the V.P. Of Operations and is a member of the Company’s Executive Leadership Team.
Accomplishments at Moeller
- Restructured the Quality Department into Six Divisions, Manufacturing Quality, CMM Programming, Quality Control, Supplier Quality, Quality Management Systems and Final Shipping Inspection in Wixom, MI.
- Restructured the Quality Department in Harbor Springs, MI to model the restructure in Wixom allowing synergy within the organization.
- Introduced Cost of Poor-Quality Metric
Prior to Moeller Aerospace, Cristman completed a 13-year career as Director of Corporate Quality for X-Ray Industries Inc., (DBA X-R-I Testing) a $23.0M company specializing in Nondestructive testing for flight critical manufactured parts for the Department of Defense and Commercial Airlines in the Aerospace Industries. In this position his principal responsibilities he led the development of X-R-I Testing’s Global Quality, Assurance Strategy, providing corporate governance and risk assessment to assure process and product integrity while ensuring compliance with customer and regulatory requirements. Prior to that, he served as Quality Manager at DÜRR Production Systems a manufacturer of test and tooling components for the automotive industries.
Cristman was appointed by the U.S. Department of Commerce Secretary to serve as a Malcolm National Baldrige Examiner for the National Quality Award (MBQNA) in 2009 as well as serving as a State Examiner for the State of Michigan in 2009. He also is a Senior Member of the American Society for Quality.
Jennifer Cristman serves as CFO and Co-Founder of Innovated Quality Systems, LLC responsible for
Over 14 years of scheduling and customer service experience focused on meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction performance results.
In addition to IQS Jennifer serves as Property Manager for Princeton Management (PM) at Parkview Towers in Warren, MI (02/2017 - Present). Currently responsible for the leasing of 158 Units. Duties include but not limited to
- Maintain Budgets and financial reports
- Maintain and report out staff payroll
- Prepare Lease agreements
- Collect rentals fees and deposits
- Record keeping of ledger accounts
- Assist attorneys at in representing property at court
- Schedule contractors and vendors, and maintain records of service
Prior to IQS and PM Jennifer served as Assistant Service Coordinator at Test Equipment Distributors (TED) in Troy, MI (12/2012 – 8/2017). Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Maintaining Service ERP
- Data Entry or Parts Orders
- Quote Customer for Calibrations and Parts
- Create Purchase Orders
- Invoicing, Maintaining Receipts
- Reconcile Credit Card Statements
- Follow up with Vendors and Customers as Needed
- Maintain Service Department Closed Files
- Track and Maintain Orders
Prior to TED Jennifer was an Account Manager for Tri-Chem Corporation in Troy, MI (09/2006 – 8/2011). During her tenure she received an award for reaching over $1 Million in Sales and won the top sales manager award in Year 2011. Responsibilities included but not limited to
- Responsible for $1.2 Million in Annual Sales for Chrysler including Tooling, Chemicals and Safety Equipment
- Communicated with Service Managers to Approve Products and Negotiate Pricing
- Communicated with Safety Managers to Ensure Compliance with OSHA Regulations
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable, Order Follow Up and Customer Networking
- Entered Clients Orders and Follow Up to Make Sure Everything was Satisfactory
Jennifer completed a two-year curriculum in Business from Delta Community College in Saginaw, MI, and two-year curriculum in accounting from Dorsey Business School in Roseville, MI.